Thursday 29 July 2010

My potential to enjoy the gifts of life in Australia

I'm an emigrant! My family: mum, dad, and five kids emigrated to Australia in 1954. Of course, I also emigrated to the United Kingdom, and once again to Australia in 2008.

After a long spell in the United Kingdom, I found it hard to settle, adjust, and adapt to living in Australia, and that was a letdown, and a matter of some concern. Should I return to London? However, my journey on the Cami de Llevant changed that. I returned home ready to put-down some roots, and integrate as best I can. I'm slowly finding like-minded people, and my potential to enjoy the gifts of life in Australia and that of a loving relationship. That has not changed my love for London and its amazing people. Not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment