Tuesday 27 July 2010

Leave your prepaid or plan mobile 'phone at home and buy a cheap one for use in Spain

I carried a prepaid mobile 'phone from Australia for use in the United Kingdom and Spain. However, I quickly discovered that prepaid 'phones don't work abroad, and that was a nuisance, to state the obvious. One of my first tasks in Valencia was to buy a prepaid mobile 'phone. I turned to Vodafone and the staff were terrific and they sold me a LG for €20.00 and did all the online registration which took some time to complete against a backdrop of  twitchy customers waiting to be served.

Take my advise, leave your prepaid or plan mobile 'phone at home and buy a cheap one for use in Spain. You will need to produce your passport for the registration process. There are ample places to top up on the Camino.

No comments:

Post a Comment